Hi every one,
I promised to share my progress of making my dolls house so here we go.
So far I removed all of the die cut pieces from the sheets and sanded them down.
I then painted the out side walls with white paint as a primer them coated them in green for the main colour.
I decided it would probably be best to wall paper the inside before I assembled it.
I assembled the main structure using my holt melt glue gun.
I was pleased with it....but green looked horrible so I then paint it with a cream texture paint.
I'm happy with my progress, I just have to find time to do the out side decor.
Thank you for taking time to read my blog