Monday 23 January 2012

Design Team Card: Stamped image only

This is my last post of the day,
as some of you may know i am very proud to be on the design team for
Queen of my craftroom.
The card featured in this blog is for challenge
Stamped image only, date of challenge 22nd January.

For this card i used a plain while scalloped edge card from Hunkydory and distressed it with Ranger antique linen distress ink.
Stamps used:
Butterfly is from the Bonjour clear stamp collection  (Kaisercraft)
Floral corner is from a free stamp set i got from issue 100 of  Card making and paper craft magazine.


I inked the floral stamp with Memento (London Fog)


I used Promarkers to colour the image.


I inked the butterfly with onyx black versafine on to peach iridescent card.
I then used silver pearl on it to heat emboss.
For the antennae i used a coated wire, twisted it and attached 2 seed beads.


I used Glossy accents for the centre of the flowers and sprinkled glitter on to it.

To finish my card I used a Best wishes stamp from my craft stash.

I do hope you like my card.

Why don't you have a go at the challenge, just follow the link bellow.


No comments:

Post a Comment