Tuesday 17 January 2012

H for Happy Birthday & Home Sweet Home challenge

Good afternoon all my crafty friends :)

Today i have made a birthday card for a friend and i  would like to enter it in to 2 challenge's

H for Happy Birthday -   http://abc-challenge.blogspot.com/

Home Sweet Home    http://thatcraftplaceblog.blogspot.com

I started my card with the Dawn Bibby Flower Patch Collection.



The image of  the door is from Polka doodles  Pretty Tuff CD



The image of the little girls is from Polka doodles Pretty Sweet CD


Hope you like my card and i would appreciate your comments
thank you
xxx


6 comments:

  1. Very clever construction using different equipment you have available. The colouring is also effective

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly do like this card. So intricate, so refined, so well put together, so beautiful and touching, so... I could go on, I'm sure you get my drift ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card. Well done!!!! Its gorgeous, your friend will be thrilled I am sure!
    Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place challenge x
    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for you lovely comments xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohooo Sally I found your blog!!

    Thank you for joining us at ABC with your gorgeous card.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card!!! I love every details of it!! Thanks for joining us at ABC!!

    ReplyDelete