Sunday, 5 February 2012

Valentines treat project



Good morning,
I would like to share a project i done for the design team for Queen of my craftroom.
I hope you like it and maybe you could give it ago at you own Valentines treat challenge over at


 
For this project i used a old jelly bean jar.
I decorated the lid with flat back pearl gems and used glossy accents to hold them in place.
I made the spiral of beads with clear seed beads and wire. I used my glue gun to fix them on to the jar.
For the rose i used a small Marianne flower die and applied glitter to add a little bit of sparkle.
I found a heart that i cut out a while ago on the Cricut and tucked it under the beaded spiral.
To finish off my project i attached a heart charm that can be removed and put on a necklace of phone charm.
Content of the jar is pink tissue paper and some heart shaped chocolates.

I would also like to enter my project in to
anything goes challenge over at Ditzy-craftymess.
Please follow the link below if you would like to take part.



Please feel free to leave a comment.
Your feed back is much appreciated.
xxx

7 comments:

  1. Oww now thats lush xxx nicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hunnie, this is just gorjuss, love the flower that you have used, did you make it ?? thank you for playin with us at our first challenge at ditzy-craftymess

    Hugs
    Judie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just gorgeous...I love them.

    Thank you for joining in with our first challenge...

    Sandie@Ditzy-Cratymess..x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow really beautiful hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous I love altered projects :) Thanks for joining in with us at Ditzy-Craftymess x

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning project, thanks for joining us at the Ditzy-Craftymess Challenge blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful project, thanks for entering this week over at ditzy-craftymess x

    ReplyDelete