Saturday 17 March 2012

Liebster award

 
Early on in the week i was presented with a Liebster award  for my Blog from my lovely friend Diane.
Thank you so much Diane for your kind words.
Here is the link to Diane's blog, it fantastic.
 


Now my job is to present this award to 5 more lucky recipiants.



Liebster is German for Dearest, but can also mean Beloved or Favourite.
Now with all blog awards there are 'rules', and Liebster is no different:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog - done
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you - done
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog - done
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed (see below)
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.


I'm having trouble finding blogs suitable as the under 200 figure, really narrows things down. Some blogs I follow also don't show the amount of subscribers. Another issue I've found is that people I want to award it to, have already had it.

I'll hold onto it for a while as I don't want to just hand it out for the sake of it; I want it to be given with meaning :-) So watch out; you might be getting one soon.
If I ever reach 200 followers I'll be absolutely amazed and very happy, although then there's a slight pressure to 'perform', which I don't do very well. I'm just me. Doing my do. Enjoying my crafty stuff but if more people want to watch from the sidelines, then that's fine by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment