Tuesday 18 September 2012

It's been 5 months

Good afternoon to all my crafty friend's & followers.
It's has been 5 months since my last post,
I can not believe how fast time flies.
I have been keeping my self busy but now its time to get back in to my crafting as I have missed it so much.
 All tho I don't have as much time on my hands to craft I will attempt to blog at least once a week.
 
I have gone back to work after many years of staying at home as a loving mum and wife. I am now working at Waitrose. I am working in the Operations section and I enjoy it very much. I have learnt many new thing's from the training I received. I have also met new people and have made many new friends over the past month.
 
Hope all my Crafty friends are doing well?
I'm sorry I left it so long, I'm back now.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment