Thursday 5 January 2012

Buttons and Bows Challenge

Its time to take the challenge..............................................
I love paper craft and i have told my self i need to be more confident in what i do.
So i am going to enter in to my very first Blog challenge at

http://thatcraftplaceblog.blogspot.com/2012/01/challenge-3-buttons-and-bows.html


On the card i am entering  i have used a image from a Nikky Hall, Polka doodles CD.
I have also embellished it with flowers i cut from my Cricut and Di-cut shapes i cut with spellbinders using paper from the 360 page K&COMPANY  Designer pad. I also added some buttons and vintage ribbon to finish it off.


Hope you like my card, any comments would be appreciated.
Thank you :)

2 comments:

  1. A big welcome to the challenge world Sally,
    Gorgeous card,very pretty.
    Thanks so much for taking the time to join That Craft Place challenge!
    Good luck.Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sally, thank you for taking part in that craft place challenge, Welcome & good luck, Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete