Thursday 5 January 2012

Happy New Year

Good afternoon to all my fellow crafters , hope you all have a healthy and happy 2012.
Well its been i while since i last blogged so i have a bit of catching up to do.
First of all I would like to start the year with some crafty make's from  November & December 2011.

December 2011

I made this card for my daughters 15th Birthday.
I used Kanban Jasper stamp set.

January's card for Dawns Card Swap

December card for Dawns Card Swap

 
Christmas card i made for my Husband, using the SWALK stamp set.


Card I made for Novembers Card Swap.



Very small Christmas card order for a friend.

Made using Debbi Moore Grotto Card CD


November 2011

I made this card using Do crafts digital designer.


 
This Card i made for my husbands Birthday using Debbi Moore Designs.


 
I made these 2 cards using My Craft Studio.


Made this Birthday card for a member of Dawns Card Swap.



No comments:

Post a Comment